Are you a Carpenter with healthcare experience? Are you looking for a role within an NHS trust? Do you live in the North London Area?
What you need ?
- Carpentry Qualifications – e.g City & Guilds/ Apprenticeship
- Reactive and Planned maintenance experience
- Worked in an NHS Trust for 2 or more years
- Dealing with damage repairs over the one site
- Manage PPMS
- Changing Locks, Fitting Fire Doors, working on roof timbers, Hanging shelves
- This role is a temp 6-month contract with the ability to go Perm at the end.
- The salary for this role is £20 an hour.
- You have the choice whether to be paid PAYE or Umbrella.
- You will be reporting to the Estates Manager
If this role is for you then don’t hesitate to call me on 07442508802 or email me on Jack.Watson@voxconsultants.com