Vox Network Consultants
Salary based on experience (21 – 25k)
Permanent - London (currently based in Bishopsgate)
Hybrid role with days working from home and in the office
Exciting opportunity to join a growing recruitment specialist with extensive experience in delivering entire recruitment solutions from nationwide accounts and frameworks, through to individual construction and engineering projects.
The company offer excellent training and the opportunity for both personal and career progression.
• Supporting the full recruitment process, from assisting with onboarding for new starters to chasing PO numbers
• Carrying out pre-employment checks including references and confirming eligibility to work
• Ability to input and chase DBS applications
• Answering and fielding calls
• General administrative tasks and ensuring that the databases are kept up to date
What we are looking for:
• The successful candidate will be experienced in an administrative role with excellent communication skills.
• Will have experience as a recruitment administrator for at least 1 year.
• Competent user of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Ability to use internal CRM systems
• You have worked in a professional workplace where you have worked on social media, website updates.
• Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high attention to detail is a must.
• Prior experience in a recruitment or resourcing is highly desirable, but not necessary.
Why join us?
Due to an excellent set up period, we’re now looking to expand. There has never been a better time to join us at any level as we continue to grow and are looking for passionate and determined individuals to contribute to our future success.
We reward outstanding performance through several incentives and prizes such as:
• Competitive salary
• Team getaway and trips abroad
• Discretionary Bonus Schemes
• Flexible working hours with office and home- based work
• Work with experienced recruiters that manage their own time and workload
• Realistic monthly target thresholds