Are you a planning officer based in London? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
• Support the effective renewal and regeneration of my clients portfolio.
• Planning policy and research tasks that enable the successful delivery of the Plans and associated Area Action Plans and Supplementary Planning Documents
• Ensure timely and meaningful engagement of other Divisions, elected members, statutory and non-statutory bodies, developers and stakeholders in the above processes
• Management of discrete research and policy development / drafting and projects, including management of consultants
• Cross portfolio working to deliver corporate objectives, including infrastructure funding and delivery
• The provision of specialist planning policy advice
• Deputise for the Planning Policy Manager
• Line management of one or more Planners or Senior Planners
Ability to operate effectively as part of a wider service structure, to manage conflicting priorities in a pressurised work environment subject to frequently changing circumstances, to acquire new skills and knowledge, and a commitment to learning.
Extensive experience in planning policy, planning enforcement or development management is essential.
Experience in supervising and managing individuals.
For further information please contact: