Are you a Joiner/ carpenter? Do you live in the London area? Are you looking to gain new experiances? Do you have a Full UK Driving license? Paying £230 - £250 per day
To carry out all types of Joinery work both internally and externally, including damp proof installations, general structural maintenance and remedial works in order to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction
- At least five years’ experience in carpentry or minimum three years with qualifications - City & Guilds Level 2 or 3
- Experience fitting fire doors
- The ability to hang doors
- Own hand tools such as chisels, hammers and tape. Power tools will be provided by the client.
- A manual driving licence Full UK driving license - van & fuel card will be provided by the client.
- Duration 6 - 12 months
- Paying £230 - £250 a day
For further information please contact: