Are you a Engineering Manager with healthcare experience? Are you looking for a role within an NHS trust? Do you live in the midlands Area?
What you need?
- Engineering Qualifications
- Mechanical Bias
- knowledge of water safety, Ventilation, medical gases and steam systems
- Worked in an NHS trust for 4 or more years
- operate and maintain the Trusts ventilation, medical gas, steam, Water, heating, plant and any other mechanical systems
- .Manage emergencies that could have an impact on the trust a i.e. medical gas issues, steam failure, fire and fire alarms, oil and fuel spillages etc.
- support mechanically integration and delivery of estates and capital new build/refurbishment projects
- This role is a 12 month temp - perm contract
- The salary for this role is £29 an hour.
- You have the choice whether to be paid PAYE or Umbrella.
- You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager.
If this role is for you then don’t hesitate to call me on 07442508802 or email me on Jack.Watson@voxconsultants.com