Are you looking to work in a more Authentic environment?
My client are now looking for a street lighting electrician to join the team for Street Lighting projects.
My client is an integrated highways service provider operating across London and the South of England.
Our services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects. We also offer Smart City services, through my clients technologies.
Our repeat business is testament to the valued services we deliver, through a culture of cooperation and partnership. We bring industry best practice and innovation to our clients by taking a leading role in the civil engineering industry and sharing in the expertise within my clients UK wider group.
With in my clients company people come first. Joining my client means joining one of the UK’s largest multidisciplinary engineering and construction contractors, delivering a vast breadth of innovative projects, and offering endless opportunities to grow.
The successful candidate wil provide support for electrical installations, repairs, planned maintenance and new installations.
Execute all works in a safe manner, with responsibility for your own personal safety and other personnel.
- Assisting with the installation of signs/columns, bollards and associated equipment.
- 24 hour Emergency Response/Out of Hours Standby.
- Assisting with the installation of any new build works.
- Carry out works as instructed by the Site Foreman in a safe manner, within the scope if relevant duties.
- Fault diagnosis and repair.
- Electrical inspection and testing including periodic testing.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained to a high standard, with vehicle defect sheet completed correctly.
- 17th - 18th Edition Electrical
- ECS Test
- First Aid (Appointed Person)
- Electrical Competence
- 5 yrs Electrical Installations experience
- Must demonstrate good awareness of site and Company rules.
- Be aware and comply with my clients Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure