Are you an experienced Groundworker with Housing/Local Authorities experience? Do you live in the North London Area?
You will personally undertake the implementation of groundwork tasks including drainage, gullies, paths, fencing, concerting, drainage, and repairing and maintaining sheds to agreed specifications and standards.
The role involves maintaining a good working relationship with staff and working closely with our Planning team and team leaders. You’ll work effectively and proactively with your colleagues to deliver an excellent repairs service to our customers who are the heart of our organisation.
In this role you will need to:
- ensure a high standard of customer service
- do paving/slabbing and associated work
- do fencing works and repairs
- dismantle brickwork
What are we looking for?
You will be customer-focused, with the ability to interact empathetically with a wide variety of people. You’ll have an excellent grasp of working as a team and delivering an excellent repairs service. You will have a background in groundwork, and knowledge of the housing or construction sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in groundworks
- Skilled worker
- You will need to hold a UK driving licence with access to a suitable vehicle, with insurance cover for business use.
- You will need to maintain a satisfactory basic level DBS check.
- Experienced in setting out and implementing range of groundwork tasks including, paths, fencing, concerting, drainage, building sheds etc.
If this role is for you then don’t hesitate to call me on 07518 291044 or email me on Callum.Akhurst@voxconsultants.com