Are you looking to join one the fastest growing industry EV Charging infrastructure?
My client is looking for electrical engineers with the ability to sometimes install, service and repair EV charging points. The public will sometimes also want to talk to you about EVs and EV charging, and occasionally our customers see you and want to engage about their EV experience. You will also support our Sales team with pre-sales surveys and estimating costs for on-street and off-street installations. Regardless of your previous electrical experience, if you want to help move the world to green energy, my client wants to hear from you. My client a fast-growing business and our dynamic and innovative culture reflects this.
● Attend to my clients charge points in your area, and support adjoining regions when required
● Install, test and commission new charge points
● Upgrade/retrofit existing charge points
● Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
● Conduct 1st and 2nd-line repairs in the field, keeping our charge-points operational and clean for our customers’ reliable and ease of use
● Be familiar with driving and recharging EVs, to the point that you’ll be a useful source of information (esp. real and perceived challenges) for members of the public who are likely to ask you questions when out in the field
● Whilst having a plan of work, be flexible to respond to critical/emergency situations at very short notice.
● Support the Sales team within your area with pre-sales survey activities, system design and costing, and occasionally installation, test and certification itself.
● Report to my clients Field Services Manager.
This role will suit the following
● Are a qualified electrician with 3 years post qualification experience
● 18th Edition
● Complete routine operational reports and documentation reliably and in a timely manner
● Are able to use hand and power tools to install charge-points
● Are computer literate to able to use online portals and computer (Apple MacBook) and smartphone (Apple iPhone) tools
● Able to mentor and supervise junior team members
● Are self-managing, highly motivated and great in front of customers
You will be able to demonstrate
● An ability to use hand and power tools to install charge-points on lamp columns and off-street settings
● An ability to diagnose operational issues by investigating charge-point components, PLC operation and logging in to network portals from the field
● That they are self-managing and motivated
● A willingness to engage with both the public and our customers, explaining the benefits and ease of EV driving and using our CP network
For more information contact email@example.com or call 02081384125