Are you an experienced Fabric Supervisor ? Are you looking for a role within an NHS trust? Do you live in the Berkshire Area ?
What you Need ?
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance Experience.
- Worked in an NHS Trust for two or more years.
- Providing advice on building fabric matters to the Estates management team
- Supervision and support of the building maintenance team
- The provision of a reactive maintenance service during normal operating hours of the hospital
- Ensure good communication exists between workshops, and that work requiring different trades is programmed correctly and user departments are kept informed.
- This role is a temp 6-month contract with the ability to go Perm at the end.
- The salary for this role is £25 an hour.
- You have the choice whether to be paid PAYE or Umbrella.
If this role is for you then don’t hesitate to call me on 074432508802 or email me on Jack.watson'voxconsultants.com